Title: Fallen
Authors: A. Blackthorne & Thorn Black 
Genre: Dark Romance, Erotic Thriller
Series: Dark Obsession #4


Add to your TBR - Goodreads




Holden

I'm a cop. A Homicide Detective to be exact. They call me a "hardened" when they think I can’t hear them. Am I offended by that? F**k no! After years of seeing the worst in humanity, I began to embrace my jaded nature. It’s what's kept me alive.

Until I met her. Tessa. My heart and soul. My safe place.

Once she came into my life, I knew I would never want anyone or anything more. But then she was cruelly ripped from my arms. My search for her has taken me from small town America to the deepest darkest part of the Mexican jungle. And into the clutches of a madman. Now I will have to use everything I've learned from my years spent rubbing elbows with the dregs of humanity to beat him at his own game. And get back the love of my life...before the last thing left keeping me alive is lost forever...

Tessa

I knew he'd come for me. It couldn't be any other way. I know we'll find our way through this insanity, with the help of some equally insane friends, because the alternative is unthinkable.

Now that we've come together no force on earth, nor forces otherworldly, will end us just as we're getting started.

I feel it. I feel it just as I feel the darkness and evil swirling around me. Our love is stronger. Our story isn’t over. We will get our happily ever after.

In this world...or the next...





















Comments