Title: Daddy's Best Friend 
Author: Kelli Callahan 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 


Add to your TBR Goodreads





This is a really bad idea...

She just showed up on my doorstep.
My best friend's daughter.
The girl I remember is all grown up,
But she's still a brat.

A place to stay?
I'll give her that and a whole lot more.
She needs a firm hand,
And a little bit of discipline.

Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to put my hands on those gorgeous curves...

She can whisper all of her secrets into my ear.
But I don't think I'm going to be able to let her go.
My best friend might have been her father...
But she's never had a Daddy.

---

Are you ready to meet Greyson Foster? He's rich, successful, hot-as-sin and British. -- The kind of man you want to call Daddy.

Kelli's Note: Each book in the "Once Upon a Daddy" series is a full-length standalone romance novel. Leave your panties at the door. You won't need them when Daddy gets home because you're going to want to be a bad, bad girl...





Kelli writes hot and steamy romances with delicious alpha males who will not stop until they get the women they crave exactly where they want them. Kelli's heroes are tough as nails, hot as sin, and underneath the rough exterior is a heart of gold begging to be unleashed. If you think you can tame them, you're probably right, but it won't be an easy journey. 

Make no mistake, Kelli's stories will give you the happily ever after you need, but they're also steamy and packed from cover to cover with exactly what you're looking for late at night when you leave your panties by the door. 

If you would like to contact Kelli, she can be reached at kellicallahanbooks@gmail.com.




Comments