Title: Catching The Ceo 
Author: Cecilia Campos 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Series: The Ceo Duet #2 


Add to your TBR - Goodreads 








Nina

Okay, fine. I broke my own rules and fell for the dominant, superhero CEO. So what? Our life has become one big adventure, just as he promised, so that’s a good thing, right? Our journey is just beginning and it feels as if my life is finally on the right track. Mostly...Everything should be perfect. So why does this wild ride have me feeling as though I’m losing all control? 

Sebastian

I always get what I want and this time is no exception. After years of perfecting and executing my plan, Nina is finally mine. That was the easy part. Now, I have to figure out how to keep her once she finds out I’m not the superhero she thinks I am. People say life is a delicate balance of holding on and letting go? Well... screw that. This time, I’m never letting go.
















Title: Chasing The Ceo 
Author: Cecilia Campos 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 


Add to your TBR - Goodreads

 Nina
Love sucks. So does commitment.
All I need is a hot guy and one night. I have everything else I could want and I am in control. Besides, love and commitment only lead to boring and expected, and where’s the adventure in that?
My next target is the gorgeous, elusive Sebastian Strong, CEO of the very company I work for. He’s powerful, wealthy, and always in control. All the women seem to fall at his feet, and into his bed, with no expectation of more than one night. This time, he’ll be chasing me. And I will be ready. Game on...
Sebastian
She thinks this is a game, so sure I’ll be her next fling. That she can seduce me without falling in love. 
She thinks she’s the cat, hunting her prey. 
Little does she know, I’ve been chasing her for years.

After learning all I can about the girl who haunts my dreams, I’m about to execute the most important plan of my life. To make Nina mine, and not just for one night. This is so much more than a challenge. This is love. And this is the rest of our lives.

She thinks she’s in control. She has no idea.




$1.99 For A Limited Time 





When I’m not writing, I'm trying to keep my hair, which is just as wild as my character, under control. My biggest problem in life is that my husband cannot keep his hands off of me. Oh, wait, that’s my dream, not my problem. My biggest goal in life is to make shopping an art, and it is a task that I'm more than happy to carry out. And I will succeed, if it’s the last thing I do!
As far as my books are concerned, I write the sexy books I would like to read myself. They are about the type of love that conquers everything and the tough men who make your panties melt.





Comments