Title: The Prince And I 
Author: R. S. Lively 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 






The Enchanted Masked Ball, the biggest event of the year. 
A magical night and anything could happen. 
I could even meet Prince Charming. 
Like I said, anything is possible. 
When a tall and chiseled masked stranger approached me, I was mesmerized

"Tonight, I want to be by your side". 

We danced and he stole a kiss. 
It should have been one of the best nights of my life. 
Instead it was a tragic one. 
I was forced to run from the ball. To leave him and everything behind. 
Months later, I gave up hope of ever meeting Mr. Right again. 
Til I walked into his castle. And he gave me an unforgettable night. 
Prince Luca wants me to stay, but we're from completely different worlds. 
How could we ever make this work? 
With his heir on the way, I guess we're about to find out...








R.S. Lively is a romance writing duo consisting of Ruth Scott and Lauren Lively. With every page you turn, their passion for books and love of romance jumps out. Their novels are guaranteed to bring you laughter and light up your day/night. If you're looking for a beautiful, sexy, funny, and sweet romance... You'll love their wonderful creations! 








Comments