Title: Trigger 
Author: M. Piper 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 


Add on Goodreads 








She saw right through me. Every time the girl looked at me it was like she knew exactly what I was thinking. 
And why I was thinking it. 
It’s the why part that bothered me the most. 
I never wanted a girl like Sienna in my life. 
I never wanted a girl to embed herself into my soul so deep just trying to forget about her felt worse than slicing layers of skin off.
I never wanted to feel like this. For anyone.
But I had her and I fucking let her go. I let her go, and she filled the void. A void I’ve never been able to fill. Not in the ten years since I created it. I’ve tried my hardest, but nothing I do makes the hole feel any less painful.
But now she’s here. In my city. In my shop.
And I’ve been handed my second chance on a silver platter.
I’ll show her what she’s missing. 
I’ll show her exactly why I’m the only guy for her. 
And then I’ll make her hurt. 
Just as bad as I have.

**18+ FOR ADULT CONTENT**














M. Piper lives in Southern Illinois with her family of 4. She is the only female in the house (if you don't count the poor dog) and enjoys reading and writing in her spare time. Let's face it, though, with two boys, there isn't much free time.






Comments