Title: Change Of Scenery
Author: Tarrah Anders 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 







Get ready for this sizzling story about temptation just in time for Summer! Tuesday Bailey thought her relationship was fine, until her boyfriend of three years tells her that he signed them up for a once-in-a-lifetime experience with the promise of happily ever after at the end of it all. All they have to do is spend a few months on a beautiful, tropical island... full of temptations. When a sneak peek at how her significant other is managing his time throughout the experience shows her the truth, Tuesday realizes that she has a decision to make about her own version of happily ever after. What happens when your boyfriend brings you to an island full of temptation with the goal to see if you really belong together?

Tuesday Bailey is about to find out.



Please note that this story, while it is extremely hot, it hints at cheating and therefore if you feel that you can’t hang with that, you may want to get back to the mainland, because this island experience is all about temptation.









I am a contemporary romance author who is all about the feels, with the twists of sexy mixed in between. I have been writing since before I can remember.  Writing has always been a passion, that was kept it under wraps, stayed on the back-burner and never vocalized or followed through with my desire to be a writer, until I read a horrible book and thought: ‘I could do better than that!’
I am originally from the San Francisco Bay Area, but living in beautiful San Diego with my little family while working during the day as a social worker working with the homeless.

My writing style is that I try to write realistic characters and situations. I want my books to be relatable and not to create too many eye rolls.
Thematically, the novels are friends to lovers, random hook-ups and office romances mixed with a whole lot of fun in the middle.








Comments