Title: Say You Crave Me 
Author: Stefanie Van Mol
Genre: Rockstar Romance 
Series: Full Moon Series #4 


Add on Goodreads 




Valèrie

I scored my dream job at Hard Beats magazine.
And even though I have to work for a jerk boss,
I give it my all like I always do.
Even when I’m forced to work for Full Moon
and see Max, the lead singer, again,
I’m positive I can do this.
Apparently, he has his mind set on winning me back,
but I haven’t forgotten what happened the last time.

Max 

Everyone thinks I have it all together.
But there’s one misstep I have always regretted.
My choice for fame cost me the love of my life.
We’ll only be working together for a few weeks,
so I don’t plan to waste a single minute.
But one thing’s for sure:
she’s not letting me win without a fight.










Stefanie Van Mol made her debut in Belgium with the Desire series. As a self-publishing author, Stefanie never imagined she would reach so many readers. She didn't want to leave it at that. That's when she wrote Say You Want Me, the first book of the Full Moon series. She won the Brave New Book of the year Award in the Netherlands in 2016 and decided to translate the book to English.
During the day, Stefanie Van Mol works at her own publishing bussines. At night, she spends hours at the computer to create her colorful characters and bring their stories to life. She's an avid reader and passionate writer. She hopes to make her dream come true and become an author that readers will enjoy worldwide.






Comments