Title: Nanny And The Boss 
Author: R. S. Elliot 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 





I dreamed about my billionaire crush for years.  
And now, I can’t have him.  

He’s my new boss and I’m hired to care for his 6-year old son. 
I can’t afford to lose this job. 
Which means that I need to keep my temptation in check. 
Crawling into bed with him isn’t an option. 
Even though every bone in my body screams of jealousy. 
His mother hates me. He’s got a hot girlfriend. 
And I know nothing about being a nanny.
It makes me crazy to think about him with someone else. 
So, I have a choice to make.
I confess my feelings and risk losing my job. 
Or… I watch him leave and let my heart shatter to pieces. 




R.S. Elliot is a romance author with a passion for books and love for romance.
Welcome to my world of sexy, contemporary romance where you will find Billionaires, Alpha heroes, Bad boys and some extra naughtiness! If you are looking for something sweet, sexy and with a happily ever after, then look no further!


Get on board and grab my Free & Exclusive Book Here
Join my Exclusive Reader Group where I announce Giveaways and Release dates
Like my Facebook page to get updates, fun, and prizes! 
Join me on Instagram



Comments