Title: Tinder Heart 
Author: Bree Pierce 
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press, Inc
Themes: Small Town, Friends to Lovers 
Sub Genre: Contemporary


Add on Goodreads 




When those closest to me stabbed me in the back, I ran away from the city for a chance to heal. Then I met Will, my living, breathing, fantasy man. And the epitome of everything that could break my heart. He might walk away if I tell him the secret I hold so close—if I don't push him away first. Can I trust a man with my heart one more time?








Book enthusiast is a good way to describe Bree. She's loved to read and write since she was a young child. Her favorite Christmas gift was a set of abridged classics. It awoke a hunger for all things books. She published her first novella, Twisted Destinies Book 1: Balloons in the Yard, in January 2015. Since then, she has been honing her craft and writing as much as she can. She likes to write in multiple genres and gets much of her inspiration from dreams and conversations with her husband.

Bree was home schooled during high school and then attended a university. She graduated with honors with a degree in Mass Media and a minor in Spanish. Unfortunately the Spanish didn't stick well. During her college years, she worked as a waitress. Bree resides in Arkansas. She is married and has four children.


Comments