Title: Breaking Free Together 
Author: J. L. Davis 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 


Add on Goodreads 










She was his parole officer. He was her parolee. Their attraction led to a forbidden love that couldn’t be given up. Not for anything.

Brooke struggles with the stress, the fear, and the recent changes in her life. While Cole tries to figure out how to help her, protect her, and keep himself from going back to prison in the process.

When the past continues to show up unexpectedly, attempting to wreak havoc in their lives, all of their truths must be laid bare, and not only theirs.

Can they fight the battles ahead, lay their pasts to rest, and break free, together?













I started reading when the fifty shades phenomenon happened a few years ago. I have read hundreds of books since then and a story playing around in my head for quite a while. I finally got it out and published and I'm so proud of my first baby. It has many flaws, but it was my first. I’ve written four since and with each one I’ve grown. I’m more proud and in love with the characters and their stories. There will be many more to come. I love writing! 













Comments