Title: The Christmas Rescue 
Author: Tilly Hart 
Genre: Holiday Romcom 


Add on Goodreads 






How on earth did I find myself chasing down a near-strangers ex to get my sister’s dog back?

Shutting myself away for the holidays is all I want to do. Box-sets, take out and atrocious, cosy clothes that should never see the light of day; total bliss. 

Then my sister dumps her beloved basset hound, Bella, with me and dashes off before I can put up a protest, forcing me to leave my Christmas-free flat and endure the festivities that swarm around London.

Bumping into the hot guy with the dog was not my intention, not once, nor twice, yet I find myself drawn to him despite my declaration of singledom. 

When his ex-wife appears and dog naps our four-legged friends? Well, I’m embroiled in a chase across the country to get the dogs back before my sister returns. With the hot stranger. 

Can I get Bella back, and can an impromptu road trip melt this scrooges heart?

You’ll love ‘The Christmas Rescue’ if you are a fan of holiday romances, sweet and funny rom-coms and a happily ever after. 


















Tilly Hart writes all things love, from royal historical romance through to contemporary romance. If it's about people falling in love then she is there. A long-time reader of chicklit, romance and fantasy adventure, she is finding her way in the genres she adores. As a mother of three young children and a photographer, writing is an escape in any stolen scraps of time she can find between changing nappies and walking the dog.







Comments