Title: Talk Nerdy To Me
Series: Words For Nerds #2 
Author: Allie York 
Genre: Romantic Comedy 
Cover Design: JM Walker Just write creations


Add on Goodreads

COVER 



BLURB


Rae Stewart

Talented. Fierce. On top of the world.

Life couldn’t be better.

My gaming channel is number one, my sponsors keep coming and that’s just my online persona. In the real world, I’ve got some of the best friends ever.

I’ve got all I could ever want.


August Ryan

Determined. Competitive. Tired of coming in second place.

For months I’ve been competing with the hottest and most talented gamer girl for number one. Not even teaming up with her can get me that coveted top spot.

So I’m pulling out all the stops and taking this online competition into real life.

When two worlds collide, Rae finds a new happiness that she didn’t know she was missing but August isn’t so lucky.

Is there a future for these two rivals or will August be lost in a past he can’t leave behind?



TEASERS




ABOUT ALLIE


Allie is a mom to five boys, wife, and dog groomer by day. And a writer in the pre-dawn hours. She loves sappy romance, sci-fi, coffee, and anything furry with four legs.


FOLLOW ALLIE 

Instagram: @ayorkwrites

Facebook

BookBub

Twitter: @AllieYorkWrites

Website







Comments