Title: 48 MAC: A Junkyard Boys Novel 
Author: SH Richardson 
Genre: Romantic Suspense 
Cover Design: Tanya Baikie - More Than Words Graphic Design. 
Release Date: February 2nd 


COVER 


BLURB 

…Time is a river of passing events. 


Otelia Mae

I was imprisoned in his penthouse for forty-eight hours.

Used as a pawn in a bare-knuckle death match. 

Before all of this, I was a woman in search of love. 

2880 minutes were enough to change my trajectory.  

Now danger surrounds my every move. 

The dark criminal who captured my soul just may prove to be my savior.


Darragh MacCabe 

As youngest son to an Irish mob family, I rose above my menial standing.  

I earned a reputation as a ruthless kingpin in the underground fight circuit. 

Blood and bone, I make my own rules. 

An old enemy wanted to seize control of what took years to build. 

Gunning for an enterprise and a woman’s life that wasn’t theirs to take. 

I alone control them both.

And I’ll kill to protect what’s mine.

 

TEASERS



ABOUT SH RICHARDSON

SH Richardson is a USA Today Best-Selling Author of contemporary, new adult, and romantic suspense. She lives in Virginia Beach with her two children, four dogs, and one super supportive husband who rides a Harley. She enjoys travelling, reading, and cooking delicious meals for her family.

FOLLOW SH RICHARDSON












Comments