Title: Less Than Strangers
Series: Stranger Shoot Series #6
Author: Ember Davis
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: July 26th






COVER





BLURB


Are you interested in participating in a stranger photo session? It’s a fun way to meet someone new and take part in a unique experience. If you are single and in the Denver area, please fill out the form below. I will pair people as I see fit. All sessions will be free. I will post pictures from each shoot on social media. Each stranger session is different and will depend on the pair.
Maybe your soul mate is just a look away.
~Post on Ellie Banks’ social media

JAMESON

While other people my age are getting married and having kids, I just have my job and my dad. I don’t need more than that. Still, I’ve never been one to turn down a new experience and sign up for one of those stranger shoots I keep seeing everywhere. I don’t know the photographer and I don’t really care. It’ll be a better way to spend a little time than at the construction site or at home.

When I turn around, I’m met with an angel. I want to shower her with all the cheesy pick-up lines I know, but they won’t work on a girl like her. Lucky me, she feels the same way I do—like fate is giving us the chance we both need. Suddenly, the worst day of the week is my new obsession.

When I go to Dad’s house for dinner, I think it’s the perfect time to tell him I’ve met the love of my life. I’m not expecting to see Monday there or to find out I have a new stepmom. If anyone thinks that’s going to stop me from making Monday mine, they’re wrong.

MONDAY

I’m used to making my clients happy all day, a smile on my face and a sunny attitude. I’m not faking it, but I feel like I can do more, be more. I want to do so much more with my career as a make-up artist than brides and prom looks. I love the makeovers where I can show a woman how special she is, but my dream is editorials. I want to make make-up into art, true art that’s appreciated.

It might be self-serving, but that’s why I signed up for the photography session with Ellie Banks. I know if I can talk to her then I could make a connection…and maybe an opportunity.

I wasn’t expecting to be paired with Jameson. He’s got bad boy written all over him, but I know there’s something deeper there too. I want to find out what it is. I want to be his; it feels right. I don’t know what to do with the little fact that our parents are getting married, even though we had no idea. I might not know, but Jameson does.

If you like alpha heroes and an insta-love story that is sweet but isn’t necessarily simple, then this is for you. No cheating with a guaranteed HEA. My Stranger Shoot Series are novellas that take place within the Denver Family world but is not part of the main timeline. Each book can be read as a standalone. Don’t be surprised to see characters from the Denver Family, other than Ellie, pop in.


PURCHASE




TEASERS






THE SERIES







ABOUT EMBER 



Ember Davis loves alpha heroes with a range of emotions, but a strong sense of how to take care of their women.  She loves her heroines from all walks of life, just like her heroes, and she wants them to be real and relatable.  Her heroines tend to be sassy, opinionated and smart.

Ember is a stay at home mom of two who recently refound her love of books and all things romance and is so glad that she did.  She’s always been creative but writing and creating stories that she would love to read that satisfies the dreams she had as a little girl.  She loves butterflies, the color purple and enjoying time with her family. 

Pssst…it’s totally a pen name, but everything above is 100% true.


FOLLOW EMBER






Comments