Title: Julien 

Series: Spoiled Royal Series 

Author: Gia Bailey 

Genre: Royal Romance 



Add on Goodreads

COVER 



BLURB

He’s an untouched prince. She’s a princess on the run. He’d grown used to his reclusive life, until meeting her. Now, he will use every power at his princely command, to keep her.

Julien
I’m a broken man, and I gave up trying to be anything else, long ago.
But when Anya shelters in my palace, she awakens all the parts of me that were sleeping.
I swore never to trust another, I swore to remain distant and aloof.
Those plans immediately fail in her presence.
She is the only thing I’ve ever wanted, and I will not let her go.
Let it be known throughout the land, that Princess Anya is mine.

Anya
I fled in the night to the safety of another land.
There, in shadows, is a reclusive prince who intrigues me right from the start.
He is hiding secrets, wounds too big to share
I want to know what made him the man he is. I want to be his first, last and everything.
But danger lurks at every turn, and I am the one who brought it to his door.
Can there be a happy ending for two people like us?

TW: Brief mention of past child abuse/trauma.

Julien is the fourth hero in the Spoiled Royal series. These heroes are badly-behaved billionaire aristocrats who are used to getting their way. They’ll go all out for their feisty, independent heroines and stop at nothing, to get their ring on their fingers.
steamy story about obsessed OTT billionaires, always SAFE, with a sweet HEA guarantee.

PURCHASE 




ABOUT GIA 

Gia Bailey loves to write steamy, sweet, short romances to keep her warm during the cold Scottish nights. All her heroes, from mountain men to billionaires, are possessive, obsessive alpha males, who go OTT for the women they fall for. And the heroines? Shy, sweet, smart, ambitious, and everything in between, these ladies always get their happy endings.


When not writing, she lives with her own burly Russian mountain man and all-knowing four year old, and enjoys baking, reading, jumping in muddle puddles (it’s Scotland, so there are lots), and inventing elaborate dreamworlds to play in. After all, life’s too short for anything other than a HEA.

Comments