Title: Cracks In The Windshield

Series: After I Do #13

Author: Bree Weeks

Genre: Contemporary Romance



Add on Goodreads

COVER


BLURB

Mike:
Deb and I were happy for a long time. And then, we weren't. Together since high school, three kids, two cars, and a mortgage have kept us busy. I'm just going through the motions until she catches me off guard. Divorce papers. Worse than a punch to the gut. I'm not willing to let her go and will do anything to get her back. Can I convince her to give me, to give us, one more chance?

Deb:

I'm convinced that if everyone else had stayed out of our marriage, we could have made it work. My sister, his cousin, our three kids, they all influenced us one way or another. I admit, it was a low blow to serve the divorce papers on him out of the blue like that, but we have to make a clean break. And that was the only way I could do it without completely backing down. He's pulling out all the stops to change my mind, and I wish I could believe him. I'm dying inside just imagining my life without him. Can we let go of all the static long enough to truly see each other again? Is it too late for us?

This coming February, you're officially invited to attend a month-long celebration of love! Twenty-seven of your favorite short, steamy romance authors have teamed up to bring you stories that will make you swoon, laugh and set your e-readers on fire! Whether they’ve stumbled into love, fallen for their worst enemy, corralled their bestie, or are fighting to rekindle a lost love...Tag along and find out what happens "
After I Do"!

PURCHASE 









ABOUT BREE

Bree Weeks writes steamy short reads that may just make you blush.

She believes in love at first sight, the power of a good story, and that college football is the greatest thing ever.


FOLLOW BREE


Facebook

Instagram

Twitter




Comments