Title: Dating The Doctor 

Series: Matchmakers Inc #3

Author: Jane Fox

Genre: Contemporary Romance 



Add on Goodreads

COVER



BLURB

James: When my sister makes me go to the speed dating event she's hosting, I figure I'll just do it as a favor. But one look at Lauren and I'm suddenly glad I showed up.

Lauren: I didn't have high hopes for speed dating—that is, until a certain doctor sat down at my table.

This Valentine's Day, our heroes and heroines are skipping the dating apps and attending one of MatchMakers famous Speed Dating events. Is five minutes enough time to feel a spark of chemistry? Can love truly be in the air? 

Go on a speed date with us and find out!

This February, thirteen of your favorite romance authors celebrate steamy instalove in this Valentine’s Day series!


PURCHASE

Amazon US

Amazon UK

Amazon CA

Amazon AU






THE SERIES 


ABOUT JANE

Jane Fox's alter ego is a mild-mannered librarian from New York. But, after work, she takes off her cardigan, lets down her bun, and writes sweet, sexy short stories with sassy heroines and the alpha men who love them.

FOLLOW JANE


Comments