Title: The Shadow Of Us

Series: After I Do #6

Author: Tamrin Banks

Genre: Contemporary Romance 




Add on Goodreads

COVER 


BLURB

This coming February, you're officially invited to attend a month-long celebration of love! Twenty-eight of your favorite short, steamy romance authors have teamed up to bring you stories that will make you swoon, laugh and set your e-readers on fire! Whether they’ve stumbled into love, fallen for their worst enemy, corralled their bestie or are fighting to rekindle a lost love... Tag along and find out what happens "���������� �� ����"!

Jefferson:
I let my wife leave me. Actually I told her to go when I realized that she needed her career more than she needed me. Not to mention my job is dangerous as hell. I almost got her killed and I can't let that happen. Even if it means I can only watch over her from a distance and keep her safe.

Fiona:
As a prosecutor, my job puts me in the public eye. It's also dangerous. Especially when the man I'm prosecuting decides he has a better chance at winning if I'm dead. The only thing that may save me is the same man that almost broke me when we split.
Live or die, the bigger question is will we wreck each other again or can we make the shadows fade and our love rise again.

PURCHASE







ABOUT TAMRIN

Tamrin Banks is the pen name for an author who writes short, sexy stories that are full of growly alpha men and their sometimes-snarky sweethearts. This curvy author lives in northeast Ohio with her husband and soulmate and has three children. She loves Reese’s peanut butter cups, tacos of all kinds and too many crafts to mention.


FOLLOW TAMRIN



Comments