Title: Bred By My Savior 

Series: Baby Breeder 

Author: M.K. Moore

Genre: Contemporary Romance 



Add on Goodreads

COVER 


BLURB

Arabella Mettle
He saved me, more than once and now I'm his. I'll do anything to stay his. Who gets kidnapped twice, by two different crime families? I do and he's always been there to save me. I owe him my life, but all I have to give is myself. Good thing he wants me.

Bartolo Vitali
Saving her was just the beginning. She was mine from the moment I found her. She'll never be another man's pawn again. I'll breed her, making her mine forever.

This August, eighteen of your favorite romance authors are joining forces to bring you stories all about making babies. Whether it’s a primal, biological need or something else driving these men to breed the women they love, what is guaranteed is these stories are going to be hot and messy. Every happily ever after doesn’t have to have babies, but these men want nothing less than their women round and glowing.


PURCHASE

Amazon US 

Amazon UK

Amazon CA

Amazon AU







ABOUT MK


MK is married to the love of her life. She lives in Tennessee with her husband. She is an avid reader and loves telling steamy stories she deems filthy contemporary.  She loves meeting readers, so come hang out with her!

FOLLOW MK 


Comments