Title: Steaming With Scott

Series: Home Cooked Holidays

Author: Tamrin Banks

Genre: Holiday Romance 


Add on Goodreads

COVER 


BLURB

Scott:
Christmas is my least favorite time of the year. Go ahead and call me the grinch but I've got no family in town and all my friends have settled down with families of their own. All I have is my job.
Inevitably, I'm called out for an emergency days before Christmas. Surprised, I find myself face to gorgeous face with trouble personified.
My little sister's best friend, Mackenzie Sloan. The bane of my existence. Not because I hate her. Oh no, not me. Because she grew up into every fantasy I've ever dreamed of.
I want her. But she's too young, too sweet and just too dang attached to my sister to be right for me. I need to keep my head on straight and let her walk away again.
What happens when she tells me she's home for good? Can I resist all the urges that haunt me every night or am I about to mess up my relationship with my last living relative for good?

Mackenzie:
I would have to be rescued by Scott. His sister was my ride or die in school. My best friend. Her big brother is eight years older than us but it didn't stop me from losing my heart in a teenage crush to him.
Years later, I'm home to lick my wounds. The big city chewed me up and spit me out.
Chelsea and I decided to open a little boutique in town. She's not here yet and judging by Scott's surprise she hasn't told him our big news.
Now I'm stuck with the sexy tow truck driver in the middle of the storm of the century and trying to fight my own secret desires. Because if Chelsea comes home to our forbidden romance, I might just lose my best friend and the man I love in one fell swoop.

This December, plan your holiday menu with your favorite authors as we put on our chef’s hats and deliver small-town romance served with a side of home-cooked goodness. Let the Home Cooked Holidays series be your source for side dishes, desserts, main course recipes, and (of course) lots of love this Christmas season.



PURCHASE








ABOUT TAMRIN 

Tamrin Banks is the pen name for an author who writes short, sexy stories that are full of growly alpha men and their sometimes-snarky sweethearts. This curvy author lives in northeast Ohio with her husband and soulmate and has three children. She loves Reese’s peanut butter cups, tacos of all kinds and too many crafts to mention.


FOLLOW TAMRIN 




Comments