Title: Two Pink Lines For Christmas 

Series: The Naughty List 

Author: Ember Davis 

Genre: Holiday Romance 



Add on Goodreads

COVER


BLURB

JUSTICE
I’m more than happy in my life. The bakery I own with my sisters is doing well, I have a best friend who knows all my secrets and I’m content with a string of satisfying, short-lived partners in my past. It might not land me on the naughty list, but there’s only one thing I want that I haven’t grabbed ahold of with both hands. A baby.

I’m more than fine with the thought of becoming a mother without a permanent man in my life. Who needs one anyway? I know my value and none of the guys in my past have been worth more than a good time. The only guy who can keep up with me is my best friend, Corbin, and he has a wake of broken hearts behind him just like I do.

This Christmas I’m inspired to go after what I really want with no apologies. I’m not interested in a stranger’s DNA, but Corbin has a lot to offer when it comes to a baby daddy. I’m a little surprised by how seriously he’s taking the whole thing, but I’m not looking for a commitment. So, how does my heart get involved?

CORBIN
I’ve been good keeping my relationships with women superficial and fleeting. Why would I need anything deeper when I have Justice for all the emotional stuff? She gets me and doesn’t judge me for not being interested in more than a night or two with a woman.

We’re so similar in our love lives and we’ve never let anyone stand in the way of our friendship. Finding out she harbors a need for a baby? I did not see that one coming. When she asks me for help, I’m willing, but there’s no way a cup and a doctor is getting involved. Not when I can make my own deposits.

She thinks I’m going to give her what she needs and then go back to only being her best friend, but it’s not going to happen. The moment I experience all her curves in my hands, I know I’m a goner. I’m going to be giving her more than the two pink lines she wants for Christmas; I’m going to give her forever with me by her side.

**18+ If you like alpha heroes and an insta-love story that is sweet and spicy but isn’t necessarily simple, then this is for you. No cheating with a guaranteed HEA. It is a standalone but is related to my Sullivan Protection Series. Meet Justice in Never Going to Care (Sullivan Protection Book 1), Fudge Around and Find Out (Merry Fudgin’ Christmas), and Tied Up in Tinsel (XXXMas Series).**

Polish your jingle bells, strategically hang the mistletoe, and get ready to claim your spot on The Naughty List. This holiday season, fourteen of your favorite authors are spicing up the cocoa and taking advantage of those long winter nights, proving that sometimes it’s more fun to claim your coal than it is to stay on Santa’s good side. After all, well-behaved women might make the nice list, but naughty ones have all the fun…

Wood Girl Gone Bad by Mae Harden
Owned By Santa by Imani Jay
Stuck Under the Mistletoe by Georgia Coffman
Lovestruck by Julia Jarrett
Secret Santa Surprise by Tamrin Banks
Checking It Twice by Claire Hastings
Falling for the Grinch by Amy Alves
Unexpected Christmas by Eliza Peake
Sleighed by Em Torrey
Nailed by Claire Wilde
Entry Level by Bella Michaels
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Breanna Lynn
Two Pink Lines for Christmas by Ember Davis
Run Run Rudolph by Chelle Sloan

PURCHASE

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA
Amazon AU


TEASERS






ABOUT EMBER 

Ember Davis loves alpha heroes with a range of emotions, but a strong sense of how to take care of their women.  She loves her heroines from all walks of life, just like her heroes, and she wants them to be real and relatable.  Her heroines tend to be sassy, opinionated and smart.

Ember is a stay at home mom of two who recently refound her love of books and all things romance and is so glad that she did.  She’s always been creative but writing and creating stories that she would love to read that satisfies the dreams she had as a little girl.  She loves butterflies, the color purple and enjoying time with her family. 

Pssst…it’s totally a pen name, but everything above is 100% true.


FOLLOW EMBER 










Comments