Title: When Trouble Finds You

Series: St. James Security #1

Author: Stacy Kristen 

Genre: Contemporary Romance 



Add on Goodreads

COVER 


BLURB 

Serena Richmond
Twelve months ago my life was irrevocably changed when my fiancé, Blake, died in a car accident. Instead of grieving, I’ve poured myself into our company, Richmond St. James Investments. But that’s no longer an option, as things are happening around me that I can’t explain. And just when I’m at my breaking point, the last person I expected to see steps back into my life, changing it forever.

Alex St. James
The mission: protect Serena Richmond, my dead brother’s fiancée. On the surface, it seems simple: keep her safe from harm. But it’s not that simple. The problem? Blake kept secrets from her, secrets that threaten her in a way she’ll never see coming. And it’s going to take everything I have to keep her safe, even if it means losing the one thing I vowed to never give up.

PURCHASE






ABOUT STACY 

Stacy Kristen is an indie author who writes erotic romance and romantic suspense books and novellas with HEAs for those who just want a shorter, steamy read. She's an avid reader of romance and enjoys baking, drinking lots of caffeine, traveling, and laughing at the squirrels in her backyard.







Comments