Title: King Of Her Dreams 

Series: Short Kings 

Author: Karla Doyle

Genre: Contemporary Romance 


Add on Goodreads

COVER 


BLURB

Liana has dreamed of being more than friends with Miles since they were teenagers. At 5’7”, Miles may not be a tall guy, but when they finally have their long overdue first date, he definitely doesn’t fall short in the steam department…

LIANA

I’ve been in love with Miles since we were teenagers, but too scared of ruining our lifelong friendship to tell him how I feel. Until the day his dad, who’s also my boss, says I might lose my chance with Miles if I’m not willing to take a chance. They say patience is a virtue, that good things come to those who wait. But what if they’re wrong, and Miles’ dad is right?

MILES

Liana has been my best friend since kindergarten. She’s worked for my dad half her life. She’s practically family. And she’s the only woman I’ve ever truly wanted. Things look like they’re going to fall perfectly into place when I finally take a dip in romantic waters… until I can’t reel in my stupid mouth, and nearly lose the only woman I’ve ever wanted to catch.

* A friends to lovers, small town, sweet and steamy romance with a guaranteed Happily Ever After! *


Kick off 2023 with a short slice of heaven.
Your favorite instalove romance authors have come together to bring you a fun-sized selection of billionaires, best friends, enemies, mafia men, and more. Whether you like your short kings dangerous or sweet, these men will show you that height doesn’t have to get in the way of true love.
Short Kings: Proving you don’t have to be tall to have it all.

PURCHASE

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA
Amazon AU




THE SERIES


ABOUT KARLA

After studying fashion design in college, Karla worked in the clothing industry for over two decades. In 2011, she caught the writing bug, received a scholarship to attend the Romance Writers of America conference in New York City, and hasn’t looked back.

A small-town girl with some big-city experience, Karla resides in Southwestern Ontario with her husband and two young-adult children. When she’s not writing the sexy stories swirling around in her head, you can find her spending time with family, or cuddled up with a romance novel and her beloved pets.

Karla loves interacting with readers. Connect with her online or send her an email. She’d love to hear from you!



FOLLOW KARLA



Comments