Title: Beast Daddy: A Modern Day Fairy Tale 
Author: Kelli Callahan 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Series: Once Upon A Daddy #6


Add on Goodreads 




He's a beautifully broken beast, and I just walked into his lair...

I was lost and looking for my way home.
Instead, I found an old abandoned mansion in the woods.
Those walls were hiding a lot of secrets.
And I didn't realize I was in the beast's lair until it was too late.

Something about him intrigued me...

Maybe I should have ran when I had the chance.
But his piercing eyes drew me in.
His touch set my soul on fire.
I wanted to know who he was and why he was hiding from the world.
Then I found out who the man beneath the beast really was.
And escape was no longer an option.

Especially when he said I was going to call him Daddy...

Are you ready to meet Adam Rosemont? He's straight out of a modern day fairy tale and you're going to love calling him Daddy.

Kelli's Note: Each book in the "Once Upon a Daddy" series is a full-length standalone romance novel. It's totally safe and the HEA is always guaranteed. Leave your panties at the door. You won't need them when Daddy gets home because you're going to want to be a very naughty princess.










Kelli writes hot and steamy romances with delicious alpha males who will not stop until they get the women they crave exactly where they want them. Kelli's heroes are tough as nails, hot as sin, and underneath the rough exterior is a heart of gold begging to be unleashed. If you think you can tame them, you're probably right, but it won't be an easy journey. 

Make no mistake, Kelli's stories will give you the happily ever after you need, but they're also steamy and packed from cover to cover with exactly what you're looking for late at night when you leave your panties by the door. 

If you would like to contact Kelli, she can be reached at kellicallahanbooks@gmail.com.











Comments